Start your Linux journey with MAKULU linux. I tried it, and it’s awesome. Everything is snappy so I replaced UBUNTU studio as my music recording and video editing station.
here’s a checklist that basically applies to every Debian or UBUNTU based distros.
Makulu linux after installation checklist.
1. Check hardware compatibility out of the box(driver manager)
2. Connect to the internet to begin set-up
3. Software sources.
• Switch to the nearest and fastest mirrors
4. Installing drivers
• install proprietary drivers for better performance(restart computer if necessary)
5. Installing microcode, Microsoft fonts, video and audio codecs. Check in the “synaptics package…