This video will show you how to make ubuntu full screen in virtualbox.
How To Enable Fullscreen on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS in VirtualBox
1. Open Ubuntu in VirtualBox and Login .
2. Click on Devices , select on “Insert Guest Additions CD image”
3. Click Run
4. Enter your Password
5. Once the installation is done, press Enter to Return.
6. Shut down the Virtual Machine and restart it again
7. Press right CTRL+F on your keyboard and then you will see Ubuntu in FullScreen.
virtualbox ubuntu full screen
ubuntu virtualbox full screen
how to make virtualbox full screen
ubuntu virtualbox resolution